Jupiter, gas giant:
Why do you oh-so confound
Young-Earth creationism! Jupiter! What else do you need for a fun episode? (Other than an engaging host?) I had not planned on doing this episode, and I realize that it’s a day late. Why? Because I was going to do an episode entitled, “ε, Newton, Einstein, and Schrödinger.” And I had it mostly written. And then I looked back at episode 64 on quantum nonsense and realized that everything I was going to put in this new episode had already been done as the last section of the main segment in that episode. This was realized at about 6PM last night.
So, I quickly dug up an older blog post and converted it to an episode, had to go to sleep, woke up to the roofers (new roof due to flood damage), and got to record tonight). Here ’tis.
It has been requested (Hi Dori) that I post the current plan of upcoming episodes. This is highly subject to change (see above), but right now, they are:
- Episode 104 – Pyramids on Mars – 2014/03/21
- Episode 105 – Solar System Mysteries that were PseudoSolved, Part 3 – 2014/04/01
- Episode 106 – James McCaney (General, Conspiracy, Electric Universe) – 2014/04/11
- Episode 107 – The Fake Story of Planet X, Part 9 (Marshall Masters) – 2014/04/21
- Episode 108 – The Norway Spiral – 2014/05/01
- Episode 109 – Practical Application of Uncertainty – Orbits and Spacecraft Observations – 2014/05/11