Sorry this is coming out a few hours late (though earlier than some), but the fact that I can speak clearly today was a surprise. Anyway …
- Why Can’t We Image Apollo from Earth?
- Lens Flares are present when they shouldn’t be because they were using the best possible lenses
- The backgrounds in some photos aren’t right …
- Who took Video of Neil Armstrong Descending onto the Moon and the LM lifting off the Moon?
- The American Flag is Always Lit Regardless of Side
- There Are No Stars!
- The “C” Rock.
This is also a “full-fledged action-packed” episode featuring all other segments: New News, Q&A, Feedback, Puzzler, and an announcement.
The announcement is: Though it’s a bit early to say for certain we’re not all going to die this December 21, I’m starting to look for back-peddling by doomsday proponents for a follow-up episode very early next year. If anyone listening to this podcast happens to come across something by anyone who claimed stuff like Planet X would cause a pole flip, a big solar storm would wipe us out, or even on the positive side that we’ll all be able to levitate and do instant healing, and you see these people start to make up excuses for why it’s not happening, please send it in!
P.S. I tried a new noise removal setting in this episode as well as a different equalizer. I also saved it at slightly higher bitrate. Let me know if there are still issues, or if the audio at least sounds any better.